Thursday, November 10, 2016

Super ILL

Two weeks. It only take two weeks to change whoever the person I was.

Was punctured.
Was warded.
Was drained.
Was fluid infused.

Only to change the person I was.

The bloodwork came out. It was some zoonoses element between me and livestocks.

Devastated as I was, I looked around and then into the future.

This totally changed everything, only thing I didn't know was what it could possibly change back then.

Now, fast forward two weeks and a half, I finally see-see (because now my vision is doubled by the bacteria),

I am lost. Sincerely lost. I can't move forward now.

But I need to!
Man this is my very last semester and I need to make it count, or else it would allllll have been for nothing.

And I can't have that. I can't afford that. I can't let that happen.

One last ride. I need to make this count, and make it out of these mess alive.

Dear Lord, help a little one out. 😔

No comments:

Post a Comment